Please read the below refund policy clearly, before starting any treatment with Welling Clinic. When you start your treatment with Welling Clinic, it is understood that you have read the refund policy and have accepted them to proceed with our treatment.
For speciality treatments including infertility, cancer and grave pathological illnesses, we chalk out the treatment for a minimum period of 6 months. Hence we cannot offer a refund for speciality treatments.
For general treatments, we offer the following refund terms:
- Cancelling the order before medicine dispatch: If you cancel your request for treatment soon after placing an order or before we process the disease details you send us in the form of a questionnaire reply, handling charges will be deducted.
- Cancelling the order after we dispatch medicine: Cost for already dispatched medicines cannot be refunded as they are packed specifically for you and are practically useless to us.
- For all advance payment options, we convert the patient treatment duration to a monthly payment option and accordingly calculate the amount for refund.
- It may be noted that such a refund is made towards assuring the patients of our online services. Chronic diseases may obviously take a long time to show initial response and hence it's best you make an informed decision before starting any treatment from us instead of expecting unnatural results.
- For renewal treatment, we don’t offer refunds, as you have experienced the benefits of our treatment and hence renewing the treatment.
- The refund policy is subject to change without prior notice.