Doctor by profession,
Healer by choice!
International speaker, teacher and promoter of Homoeopathy.
Since 2000, as a practicing Homeopath, it would be accurate to say that, an inborn virtue of being caring, nurturing, and being in the helm of situations only accelerated the nuances needed for understanding Homeopathy as an applied way of treatment.
Homeopathic experience ranges but is never limited to, handling a variety of cases competently to delivering lectures and case presentations on various topics in Homoeopathy.
Extensive counseling experience encompasses a range of issues including depression, anxiety, addiction, relationship and grief counseling, sexual health, women’s health, adolescent issues etc. We as doctors in our own right use these attributes towards building a fundamental base with the understanding of the psyche of the patient. But if I may add, not only does this simplify the diagnosis but also opens up a world of possibilities towards an interrelation between neurological & cellular functioning.
My particular area of interest lies in mental health as it relates to physical and social well-being and teaching Homoeopathic subjects to fellow Homoeopaths to build a very strong next brigade of young Homoeopaths.
PG Homeopathy, London - 2021
Achievements and Accolades
- International Inspirational Woman Award, 2021 for “Best woman Performer in Homoeopathic Medicine”.
- Indian Health Professional Award, 2020, for “Excellence in Wellness Therapy”.
- Awarded by NJH for the consistent author for the Journal 2017
- Awarded for medical services, by Rotary Club of Mumbai Wester Elite, June 2018
- Awarded with “Savitri Gaurav Puraskar” by All India Journalists Association, on Woman’s day, 2019
- "Covid warrior" Rotary Club of Mumbai Wester Elite, for the contribution in Prevention of Covid-19, we distributed Homoeopathic Immunity Boosters to 4 lakh people in one month, June’2020
Rotary Club – Covid Warrior
Narayani Shri Homoeopathic Medical College, Bhopal – Feb 2020
AIJ – Savitri Gaurav Rashtriya Puraskar 2019
Jeremy Sher – Fellowship
Past Life Regression Course Certificate
Rotary Award for Service in Medical field
20th All India Homeopathic Scentific Seminar 2017, Goa
20th All India Homeopathic Congress 2016, Jaipur
Indian Health Professionals Awards 2020, Mumbai
Lecturing Homeopathic students acrossIndia and abroad
- Bhagwan Budha Homoeopathic Medical College, Bangalore: Use of Periodic Table In prescription, Feb 2017
- Karnataka Qualified Homoeopathic Doctor’s Association: Kingdom Differentiation, Feb 2017
- Nepal Homoeopathic Association, Kathmandu, Nepal: Kingdom Differentiation and Case taking, May 2017
- Presented a paper on Depression in the 1st International AYUSH conference in Dubai, Nov 2017
- Shared cases on “Importance of Dreams in prescription” in Philippines, June 2019
- “Importance of dreams in Prescription” full day seminar at Narayan Shree HMC, Bhopal Feb, 2020